Everything That is Given Is Not What I Planned

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Maybe I go to Russia Soon!!!

I may get a court date by the end of the week! Please keep us in your prayers. Pretty please. :) :)

And I keep working on the little one's room. The last thing to be done was the trim. When I was in Russia he indicated orange was his favorite color which is a hard option during room decoration. That being said I finally decided to use colors that match (unintentionally) the artwork on the book "The Most Precious Thing" by Gill Lewis and Illustrated by Louise Ho. :) :) :)

So I keep working on drafting a how I first met the little one but I also just sent out an email to another family who is considering adopting a cleft child. If anyone thinks what I may have said is interesting just let me know and I will post my silly thoughts on the matter. Take care, Sarh

2 comments:

Cindy said...

I may get my court date phone call on Friday, too. I think it is very like we will be travelling to Vlad together!

Cindy

debbiemetzger said...

Mama Sarah,

I hope you get your court date this Friday. We will be here till the 11th in Vlad.

God Bless