Everything That is Given Is Not What I Planned

Friday, September 12, 2008

I have tickets for me and the little one!

At least part of the way. I still need to book Aeroflot for the Moscow-Vlad run. I so love United Airlines. I just spent several hours with them, off and on (and when I was "off" I so was not "happy"). Now have tickets in and of Moscow for both me and the little one. What a struggle. First there is one person and then there are two. But the United people were wonderful. Each one worked so hard and then wished me luck. And then they helped me to the next step even though they didn't need to - afterall who would know but me. Not once did anyone ask me to give them something for helping me get the litttle home. Each step was hard won. But they did it!! Not me but them. And that is why I fly United. United is bringing my little one home. Thank god! Thank you for your prayers and thoughts. Take care, Mama Sarah

4 comments:

debbiemetzger said...

Mama Sarah,

We were with Irina at the courthouse getting our documents, when she got your court date, we could not tell you as the travel dates had to be issued through St. Louis, but we tried to hint at your court date coming soon in a previous comment. We are so happy for you and your son. Irina will try very hard to get you custody during the 10 days. You will be a great mom.
Godbless,
Debbie, David and Danielle in Moscow getting visa for Danielle.

Roger and Joanne said...

I am so excited for you that you finally get to go and travel to bring your little guy home. I wish you the very best of all to come. I look forward to any detailed blogs you can write while in Vlad. Safe travels!
-Joanne
gladaboutvlad.com

Cindy said...

That is so wonderful! I am happy for you! When do you leave? When is court?

Cindy

Wolf family said...

Congrats! I will follow your trip 2 journey.

Celebrating with you,
Melanie