Everything That is Given Is Not What I Planned

Thursday, March 19, 2009

I really should carry that camera around ...

Despite everything you can tell I am such a new mom - I keep forgetting the camera! On Tuesday, we went to the dentist because our ortho coordination doctor said to go. Of course I was dreading it so - Sasha doesn't do well in a relatively bare examine room - there was no way would he do well in a dentist's chair with the trays of instruments and all the "moving parts." Amazingly enough he did FANTASTIC!!! Absolutely fantastic. He sat in the chair allowed them to xray his mouth (he would not let that happen at the children's hospital), clean his teeth and give him a fluoride treatment. Oh my god!!!!!

The child that would dismantle everything in a medical doctor's exam room in order to escape simply was a delight at the dentist. He knew how to do that spit catch thing, etc. Obviously, Sasha has seen the dentist a lot and it was a good experience for him. I had more trouble seeing the dentist (I saw her to that day too) than he did. And it made him so happy. We live for the happy days. And then when they happen we thank god.

1 comment:

Carey and Norman said...

Wonderful news to hear...can your dentist also take care of Sasha's medical needs? Just a thought!

Glad things went well today!