Everything That is Given Is Not What I Planned

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Watch this armless drummer rip through 'Call Me Maybe'

Cornel Hrisca-Munn was born an orphan in Romania, has no arms and had to have one leg amputated as a child. He's also a kickass drummer, adding beats to (and, in most cases, improving) several Top 40 songs on his YouTube channel. When he's not turning Carly Rae Jepsen's "Call Me Maybe" into something more than just a fluffy Abercrombie-ish soundtrack, he's a student at Keble College at Oxford University. "If I just heard his drumming without seeing him, I would say he had no handicap at all," one commenter said. "This guy knows how to jam."  (MSN Now)




I am not a mom that is brave enough to give my son a drum set but I love this muscian's work. I went to lunch with a rather promenant adoption agency person recently and they told me my son should have never been put up for adoption.  I wonder what that person would say about this young man?  Who choses?  I think God must give us these gifts of children as he wills.  What a joy.

Alex wants to be a doctor when he is a little older.  He is such a brave boy who underwent yet another medical process on Monday.  Another surgery in June is needed.  I wonder if I will be lucky enough to have him study at oxford.  Gosh I hope so.  I am already saving pennies for his dreams. 

This guy can really drum.  Enjoy. 


No comments: