Everything That is Given Is Not What I Planned

Sunday, January 4, 2009

As to Why I Have Not Been Posting

So I have mostly not been posting on this blog because of my adoption agency. They were not happy about my posts. Of course if an agency is going to accuse an adoptive parant of "inconsistant" parenting a two days into physical custody so as to explain away the very real problems of a child then I guess CHI needs to leave.

My adoption agency was horrible, absolutely horrible, about helping with this severely traumatized child. At every turn I was shooed away, blamed or simply abandoned. If you follow this blog for education of foreign adoption then please bookmark it now if you link through the CHI site. They have been aweful about everything, even my right to talk. And they do not do their job!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Please e-mail me. I am also a single mom of 2 adopted from Russian. I have been in your shoes. I received special training. PLEASE let me help! No one understands this unless they have been in your shoes which most of the people at the adoption agency haven't been. I have been watching your blog and praying for you!

nancy49456@yahoo.com