Everything That is Given Is Not What I Planned

Friday, December 28, 2012

I cannot believe the adoptions are halted

My heart is sad.  People keep telling me we are the lucky ones; Alex and Daria are home.  We are such a happy family and love one another so much.  I have been lucky every day since they have come home.  Both the children love each other so much - just like other siblings.  They didn't just want a mom, they wanted a family and home and a life.  They have that now.

I worry for the other children left behind.  I listen to my children and they wanted to be in a family more than I wanted to give them one. 

I was in the process of adopting from Russia again.  My heart weeps for the children I was hoping to adopt.   I worry for all the children needing to find their way home. 

No comments: