Everything That is Given Is Not What I Planned

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Life is a funny thing

I really love what I do or I would have quit years ago. This has been an interesting day for me. I kind of go through my day I as I will. Today, went lunch with my secretary. There is nothing better than lunching with a valued colleague. I get back to my office and my big boss tells me the work environment is supportive of the adoption and I simply need to idenfity the particulars. HOW GREAT IS THAT!!!!!
One of the things this site has yet to reflect is all the wonderful people I work with at Bonneville. They say it takes a village to raise a child but I say it takes a loving extended family to create a positive situation for change in the world. The people I live next to every day at Bonneville are those who, in their own way, change the world. They have been doing it for the better, and quietly, for years. They changed me and help me continue to change the world.

No comments: