Everything That is Given Is Not What I Planned

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

yeah - it is all worth it

So we still have bumps in the road. I think those are the normal kid things we deal with every day. And yet, my son is so amazing. It is like he is a miracle that unfolds before my eyes everyday. Yeah, yeah, we gets lots of help but at the end of the day he is still the one that amazes. And I thank God for him being in my life everyday.

Oh yeah - the palette expander is going better for Sash than my braces are going for me. Go figure. :)

I think he may have finally understood what a birthday is - and now we go toward Christmas. That he knows so it is starting to get fun. After all, having kids means spoilage - yeah! Oh course my "parent training" pre-adoption emphasized these "kind of" kids could not be spoiled because we, as parents, were simply filling their unmet needs. I personally think that we, as parents can actually spoil - all too easily. And yeah, I do it. But at the end of it all, my son blossoms and grows. And everyday he asks me if I have dreams, what they are -- and then he tells me his. Yeah, it is all worth it.

No comments: