Everything That is Given Is Not What I Planned

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Why I went dark for awhile ...

The agency I adopted Sasha through has had illegal access to their files of adopting families. What that means I do not exactly know but if someone got my email address from the file, there is a good chance all bank numbers, etc., are now known to a man who formerly worked for the adoption agency but has been gone for awhile and now is finally free of all legal issues.

So I was mad, and hurt and scared and shut down this site. Given all the contacts, I am reopening the blog - even if no body is listening anymore.

Ultimately this site is about my miracle in Russia - my son Sasha. And he is the most amazing boy!!! If he can do it I can too!

Tomorrow we go the the Cranio-Facial eye doctor because a few months ago I noticed Sasha could not see the screen of my laptop while he sat on my lap and watched me type! Sasha has told me from the beginning he had glasses the kids at the orphanage took and broke. Recently I came upon some medical information obtained in Russia that confirms Sasha may need glasses. So off to the eye doctor we go!

On Wednesday we go to his orthodontist to begin to get some of the appliances on that that he needs in order to get ready for the bone grafts. Sasha is excited. At last we start!!!!!!!

6 comments:

wvamom said...

Gosh I missed you and hearing about Sasha. So glad you're back!
Carolyn

Shea said...

I'm still here! I am so glad you are okay, i was really worried.

Cindy said...

I'm always listening! I love reading how you and Sasha are doing. As you know, my blog (which I'm not even posting on anymore) is private too. I got worried about releasing too much info. Hope things go well as you dive into his medical stuff. I'll say a prayer, as always!

Cindy

Bill and Myra said...

Glad you are back! I love hearing about Sasha!

Myra

Fran said...

So glad you're back. Missed hearing about you and Sasha.

MamaSten said...

Glad to hear from you again! I love reading your blog!